As we begin a brand new year, the listing on the first Plus Chart of 2020 has some exciting shifts and entries. With 2019 being a successful year for many Bollywood songs, some originals and remakes received massive adoration. This week, we have the carryover of the most popular hits from 2019 that have seeped into the genre of most-streamed songs thus far. On the first week of Plus Chart (27th December-2nd Jan), we have:
1. Tum Hi Aana from Marjaavaan successfully seated at the No.1 position yet again.
2. Dheeme Dheeme from Pati Patni Aur Woh has been climbing up the Plus Chart ladder since its first entry. This week the song is in the second position. One step up from last week. Definitely, not the first remake to enter the Plus Chart and thrive on it.
3. Sauda Khara Khara from Good Newwz, another remake on the Plus Chart makes its way straight to the third spot this week.
4. Muqabla from Street Dancer 3D, yet another remake, enters Plus Chart directly this week on the fourth spot.
5. Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas Title Track, a successful song on the Plus Chart for the past several weeks has been witnessing a decline every Friday. This week, it has come down to the fifth position.
6. Chandigarh Mein from Good Newwz, a new entry on Plus Chart this week at the number sixth position.
While the first six songs have shifted and made a place for new, the rest of the songs on the list are similar ones from previous weeks with a dash of reshuffling:
7. Tujhe Kitna Chahne Lage from Kabir Singh, a song previously seated at the second spot, has climbed all the way down to the seventh.
8. O Saki Saki from Batla House, which was previously on the ninth spot has risen to eighth, this week.
9. Tera Ban Jaunga from Kabir Singh, previously seated at the seventh spot has stepped down to the ninth.
We closed the first Plus Chart of 2020 with
10. Bekhayali from Kabir Singh, on the tenth place.
About Plus Chart
The songs on Plus Chart are popular Bollywood songs which are curated carefully from various streaming platforms to bring ease to listeners in finding the most listened to songs.
Plus Chart, therefore, is a one-of-a-kind consolidated list catering to the top trending songs on various music streaming platforms.
Plus Chart acts as a game-changer for lyricists, composers, labels, and singers to find an exact ranking of their songs. We also have a segment containing lists from different streaming platforms. From now on, you do not need to go to different platforms, find them all under one roof on our Weekly Music Listing. Enjoy here the top 10 Songs of the week from Bollywood.
- 2020.07.01Kobalt, Fairwood & Konic Records enter India, sign deals with Turnkey Music & Publishing Pvt. Ltd.
- 2020.06.29Outdustry Launches Music Publishing Company in China
- 2020.05.11Spotify and Saregama sign licensing deal for India, label’s catalogue of over 100,000 tracks now available on Spotify
- 2020.05.11Warner Music Partners with Ziiki Media, distributor of music by Daler Mehndi, Jasmine Sandlas and J Star