- The Contest (‘Contest’) is brought to you by Music Plus.
- The Contest is open to all Indian residents of 18 years of age or above with a valid social media account.
- Contest is valid till 20th March (12 noon) . The Organizer may in its absolute discretion curtail or extend the Contest Period, as it deems necessary without any liability whatsoever; and no communication in this regard will be entertained.
- By participating in this Contest, a Participant unconditionally and irrevocably accepts and agrees to be bound by all these terms and conditions as stated herein at all times without any exception whatsoever. Organizer reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions of this Contest, without any prior notice and liability. Organizer reserves the right to amend, discontinue this Contest at its own discretion at any time, without any notice or liability to the public.
- Participation is optional. No purchase or consumption of Organizer’s products is necessary to participate in the Contest.
- To participate in the Contest, the Participant has to follow the steps as detailed herein below:
a) Be a registered Facebook/Twitter user.
b) Follow Music Plus page (@musicplusindia). The page shall hereinafter be individually referred to as “Music Plus’ Page”.
e) Participants shall have to tag their friends for. the same.
f) Participants will have to give the right answer to the corresponding questions.
- Only such submissions of Participants meeting the criteria in Clause 6 above and are otherwise compliant with these terms and conditions, shall qualify for the Contest and shall hereinafter be referred to as ‘Valid Entries’ or ‘Valid Entry’. The decision of the Organizer with regard to validity of the entries shall be final and no claim or communication with respect to that entry by the Participant shall be entertained by the Organizer.
- By becoming a follower of Music Plus’ Page, the Participant gives his/her free consent to abide by the rules, regulations, policies and obligations as mandated by Music Plus’ Page, as the case may be.
- Participant, without any exception and at all times during the Contest Period shall follow all instructions given by the Organizer in its entirety. Any failure to comply with the instructions of the Organizer will result in the disqualification of the entry made by the Participant.
- The Participants submitting their entries other than during the time of Contest Period as per Clause 3, shall not be eligible for the Prize (as defined hereinafter).
- Declaration of winners –
Winners will be declared post 3 PM, on 20th March 2019, on Music Plus’ Page.
- It is clarified that the Organizer’s commitment under this Contest is subject to the number and nature of entries received, and the Organizer may limit the number of winners depending on the number of Valid Entries received. The Organizer in this regard will entertain no communication. In case none of the Participants meet the criteria laid down in these T&Cs, or are otherwise in non-compliance with these T&Cs, the Organizer shall be entitled to not declare any winner.
- The decision of the Organizer with regard to validity of the entry shall be final and no claim or the Organizer shall entertain communication with respect to that entry by the Participant.
- The winners will also be asked to share their details i.e. name, e-mail address, contact no., mailing address etc. as requested by the Organizer on the direct message inbox.
- The winners may be contacted by the representatives of the Organizer on the email id/contact number shared by him/her on the direct message inbox. In case the winner is not reachable or the Prize cannot be redeemed by him for any reason whatsoever, the Organizer will reserve the right to either forfeit the Prize or pass on the Prize to another Participant (chosen on the basis of originality and creativity of their Valid Entry) without any further notice to the winner who could not be contacted.
- It is strictly prohibited to upload content (picture/text/any other content) of any kind that contain expressions of hate, abuse, offensive images or conduct, obscenity, pornography, sexually explicit or against any religious sentiments or against any caste, creed or race or any material which is offensive to women or any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable law or regulations or that otherwise may be in conflict with these Terms and Conditions or the Advertising Code of the Advertising Standards Council of India. It is also clarified that any entry which is in the reasonable opinion of the Organizer is found to be obscene, offending and hurtful shall be rejected immediately; and appropriate action will be taken against the said Participant.Entries will be rejected/deleted and will not be deemed valid entries for the purposes of this Contest if they:
(i) contain or displays any commercial/corporate advertising other than that of the Organizer (including but not limited to corporate logos, brand names, trademarks, slogans, political, personal and religious statements);
(ii) reference persons or organisations without their written permission;
(iii) disparage any persons or organisations;
(iv) are unlawful, in violation of or contrary to any applicable laws and/or regulations.
(v) represent a danger to health and safety or causes fear or distress; or are otherwise offensive or in bad taste.
- The Participants agree and undertake that their aforementioned entries will be their original creation and shall not in any way be obscene, vulgar, disrespectful or defamatory in any manner nor shall be in violation of any intellectual property rights of third parties and/or applicable laws. It is also clarified that the Participants are solely responsible for any violation of any applicable laws and shall keep the Organizer indemnified in this regard.
- In case the Participant is found using external random software that entail fake re-posting tools, he will be disqualified from the Contest. The Organizer has all rights to verify the credibility of the post and to forfeit the Prize in case the Participant is found to be using such tools/software to increase the number of shares/likes. The decision of Organizer shall be final and the Participants shall accept the decision as a binding one and shall in no event challenge the same. Subject to other terms and conditions contained herein, the participation shall be deemed to be made by the person who is the authorised holder of the social media account used to send a reply as per Clause 6 above. In case a person uses the login credentials of another person and uses such account to participate in the Contest, then the Organizer would be within its rights to deny any claim of both such persons, i.e. the one who used the login credentials of another person as well as such other person.
- At the Organizer’s request, winners must participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the Prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Organizer using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event he/she is a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in promotional material or in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Contest (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, marketed, distributed and/or supplied by the Organizer.
- By submitting a Valid Entry in the Contest, the Participants, unless the Organizer advises otherwise or is prohibited by law, license and grant the Organizer, its affiliates and sub-licensees an exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such entry, in whole or in part, for any purpose including but not limited to future promotion, marketing, advertising or publicity purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. By participating in the Contest, the Participants agree and acknowledge that:
a) the entries are original;
b) they will have no further right whatsoever on any intellectual property right(s) associated with the entries;
c) the Participants shall not raise any future claim(s) whatsoever against the Organizer. The Participants further agree and acknowledge that the sole right to use the entries shall exclusively lie with the Organizer and the Organizer shall be entitled to use these entries at any point in time for any purposes (including commercial purposes) which the Organizer deems appropriate; and the Participants confirm that they waive to raise any claims whatsoever with respect to the entry submitted by the Participants.
- The Participant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Organizer and its officers, directors, employees, and affiliated organizations, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders and employees, from and against any and all claims, demands, damages, costs, liabilities and causes of action of whatsoever nature that are based upon or arise out of any breach by the Participant of these terms and conditions or the warranties and representations made by the Participant in this Contest.
- Except as specifically set out herein and to the maximum extent permitted by law, all conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law are hereby excluded. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we hereby exclude and shall not have any liability to any Participant or winner in connection with or arising out of this Contest howsoever caused, including for any costs, expenses, forfeited Prize, damages and other liabilities.
- Organizer assumes no liability or responsibility for (i) any errors, omissions or inaccuracies of content or submissions, (ii) personal injury or property damage of any nature resulting from Participant’s access to, Participant’s exposure to or Participant’s participation in the Contest (iii) Any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information that may be contained therein (iv) Any deletion of data or interruption or discontinuance of transmission to or from or through the Contest.
- Decision of Organizer will be final and binding with regard to the Contest and Prize and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The Prize is personal to the winners and is not transferrable and cannot be sold under any circumstances.
- No cash payment will be made in lieu of the Prize.
- The Organizer accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Prize winnings. Winners will have to bear incidental costs, if any, that may arise for redemption of the Prize.
- Organizer shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising out of the Contest or due to participation by any person in the Contest.
- Organizer shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to Act of God, Governmental actions, other force majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation or otherwise for any such loss.
- By participating in this Contest, it is assumed that the Participant has read the terms and conditions and shall be held responsible in case of violation of the same.