Website Believe India
About the job
Believe is one of the world’s leading digital music companies. Believe’s mission is to develop local artists and labels in the digital ecosystem by providing them the solutions they need to grow their audience at each stage of their career and development.
Its 1,610 employees in more than 50 countries aim to support local artists and labels with a unique digital expertise, respect, fairness, and transparency.
To support our fast-growing presence on all continents, we are constantly looking for new Believers to join us and make a stronger and more positive impact on the music industry!
Believe is listed on compartment A of the regulated market of Euronext Paris (Ticker: BLV, ISIN: FR0014003FE9).
Ready to #setthetone with Believe?
We are looking to hire a Content Infringement Operations Administrator in TuneCore to deal with Video right infringements and conflict situations related to our Video catalogue on “Meta” (Facebook/Instagram). This role involves both protecting our Labels & Artists rights and limiting legal risk across digital services with reinforcing our processes and controls. The position will be based in the Mumbai office and is part of the Rights Operations Department of TuneCore. The candidate would be expected to perform the below tasks:
- Follow up on various Claims like third party, disputes, appealed, potential assigned to TuneCore by Meta
- Addressing strikes issues
- Rights audit of our catalogue to detect rights infringement and Content ID misuse
- Meta Whitelisting
- Customer care, support and troubleshooting with our TuneCore clients on operational & rights issues
- Resolving conflict situations
- Ensure that Believe respects all the KPI’s and SLA’s
- Bachelors/Master degree
- Having relevant experience in the areas of YT Infringement
- Knowing to handle META CMS is a big plus
- Written and spoken English with good communication skills mandatory
- Digital friendly Knowledge about music rights management
- Organized, reliable, proactive, disciplined, and independent
- Team Player, multitasker with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Motivated and curious
#Flexibility – Just punch in leaves, not intime and out time
#Office perks – a game of foosball, table tennis to bat the afternoon lackluster, free event pass for exclusive and limited shows, music subscription, etc
#Wellbeing – Caring by EUTELMED, professionals are at your disposal for advice and support, in your own language and culture
#Transperancy – engaged in secondary activity just disclose it to us
#Compensation – Tailor made flexi pay plan for tax saving
#Sustainability – You can be a part of CSR program, represent yourself as a #shaper and contribute to a better future.
Believe strongly promotes equal treatment regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.