Website Believe India
Believe is one of the world’s leading digital music companies. Believe’s mission is to develop local artists and labels in the digital ecosystem by providing them the solutions they need to grow their audience at each stage of their career and development.Its 1,610 employees in more than 50 countries aim to support local artists and labels with a unique digital expertise, respect, fairness, and transparency.To support our fast-growing presence on all continents, we are constantly looking for new Believers to join us and make a stronger and more positive impact on the music industry!Believe is listed on compartment A of the regulated market of Euronext Paris
Within the Label & Artist Solutions, the aim of this role is to ensure that all the sales functions work efficiently by delivering best-in-class, timely and reliable local go-to-market strategies and sales enablement.With good understanding of Believe’s products, offers, value chain and processes, this role will ensure that the group processes are correctly applied in local markets and provide regular feedback and propositions on how to improve and adapt to the local business. There will also be a need to build a strong relationship with other central stakeholders to create a perfect alignment between local specificities and central directions.The role, based in Mumbai, will report to the Director – Label & Artist Solutions.
- Sales Enablement:
- Work with sales team on deal structure and pitch for the new customers.
- Work with regional leaders to map market in each region and identify right targets and work with sales team to adapt/adjust the offering
- Standardise and create local process for the sales cycles across region & teams.
- Ensure all teams have perfect understanding and alignment on Ops processes (sales, legal, finance, supply chain).
- Enrol, follow, and support all new sales joiners in their onboarding stage and sales skills development.
- Review, complete and adapt all training content to make it consistent with local culture and practices.
- Build specific training content or activities on pain points that need to be clarified.
- Prepare specific workshops to prepare deployment of Global programs.
- Serve as a point of contact for local sales teams and Central sales team to identify issues and improve operational and execution efficiency.
- Define, track the pre-sales KPIs as defined by local and central management.
- Go to Marketing:
- Ensure a smooth local go-to-market across sales offers on process, tools and product deployment.
- Participate in design of process, product and escalate local needs.
- Adapt, build, and deliver the go-to-market plan to ensure smooth deployment to all team members.
- Prepare, animate, synthetize all deployment meetings with frontline sales functions.
- Measure adoption of all processes/products, report result to local managers and central team and launch remedial initiatives if needed.
- Enhance constructive feedback looping across local and central teams.
- Assist the local business to normalize sales process, continuously optimize the sales team’s workflow.
- Work closely with local and central sales team to define and achieve the agreed KPIs to increase the client’s satisfaction.
- Escalation process:
- Serve as a primary point of contact to build and report sales escalation process to central team
- More than 10 years of proven track record in sales/pre-sales and/or business operations in a fast-growing environment (technology, services, media, entertainment)
- Experience working on a regional scope
Believe strongly promotes equal treatment regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.