Website Saregama India Limited
About Saregama India Limited
Saregama India Limited, an RP Sanjiv Goenka Group company is India’s oldest music label, youngest film studio, and multi-language TV content producer. It owns India’s largest catalog of music IP of over 130K songs across languages and produces films under the brand of Yoodlee Films. Saregama also owns and retails the digital music player Carvaan. Carvaan is a perfect blend of digital technology and a retro form factor. Saregama’s film production house Yoodlee Films is the country’s youngest boutique film production studio that has over twenty films over the last three years. Over the last 20 years, Saregama has created over 6k hours of content for Sun TV and at any given time broadcasts 3-4 serials creating around 15-16 hours of content per week.
About The Internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Research in the non-film music market: what is happening, which singers are working, what are the best practices in marketing
- Work on being up-to-date with all that is happening in these markets across competitions.
- Assess the digital presence of the top singers and musicians and see how we can amplify our assets through them
- Look at potential radio, digital, and TV partners in these markets to promote our songs
- Take care of operational activities like servicing songs to all partners, fan pages, and communities, liaising with artists for marketing deliverables, post copy, etc
Earn certifications in these skills
- Learn Digital Marketing
- Learn Business Analytics
- Learn Guitar
Only Those Candidates Can Apply Who
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 18th May’23 and 22nd Jun’23
- are available for duration of 3 months
- have relevant skills and interests
Certificate 5 days a week Free snacks & beverages
Number of openings – 1
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.