About the job
Believe is one of the world’s leading digital music companies. Believe’s mission is to develop local artists and labels in the digital ecosystem by providing them the solutions they need to grow their audience at each stage of their career and development.
Its 1,610 employees in more than 50 countries aim to support local artists and labels with a unique digital expertise, respect, fairness, and transparency.
To support our fast-growing presence on all continents, we are constantly looking for new Believers to join us and make a stronger and more positive impact on the music industry!
Believe is listed on compartment A of the regulated market of Euronext Paris (Ticker: BLV, ISIN: FR0014003FE9).
Ready to #setthetone with Believe?
- The position is responsible for working with key digital retail partners and help coordinate with our local teams on front-line marketing initiatives for our extensive new release schedule and catalog.
- Experience in digital retail promotion across streaming platforms and mobile is integral to the role.
- The position reports directly to Manager (Editorial & Marketing Partnerships).
- In addition, a strong focus on educating the team, plus artist Managers on best practices, strategy, and the evolution of platforms.
- An individual with a keen ear and passion for music, open to learn about releases happening across languages and its promotion on OTT stores.
- A thorough understanding of music streaming ecosystem and basic knowledge about the Indian Music artists & industry.
- Partner/client management experience is key.
- Maintaining a track record of feature placements across stores.
- Pitch regional releases to key stores followed by drawing a promotional strategy.
- Expertise in Music e.g. Punjabi, Haryanvi, Hindi, Indie, Pop, etc
- Know Excel and PowerPoint presentation
- Have an in-depth knowledge on playlisting
- Basic Knowledge about Spotify for Artists/ Apple Music for Artists
- Have good Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Interaction with internal team members for execution on releases
- Must be effective and ensure management of content deliveries, with effective service and optimization
- A smart and quick go getter with eagerness to learn more for his/her growth as well as maintain the teams growth
Apply: Interested applications can email in their resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to us at +91 9987373636.
#Flexibility – Just punch in leaves, not intime and out time
#Office perks – a game of foosball, table tennis to bat the afternoon lackluster, free event pass for exclusive and limited shows, music subscription, etc
#Wellbeing – Caring by EUTELMED, professionals are at your disposal for advice and support, in your own language and culture
#Transperancy – engaged in secondary activity just disclose it to us
#Compensation – Tailor made flexi pay plan for tax saving
#Sustainability – You can be a part of CSR program, represent yourself as a #shaper and contribute to a better future.
Graduate / Post Graduate
Believe strongly promotes equal treatment regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.