- Design and build advanced applications for the ios platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Requirements and Skills
- 1-3 years of development experience using Objective C/ Swift technologies including OOPS, Multithreading, and Data structure.
- Strong working knowledge of Objective-C and Cocoa Touch.
- Strong working knowledge of Core Data, and SQLite.
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Design Methodologies and Design Patterns.
- Experience with Agile Development Methodology.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Good experience in Unit testing and debugging.
- Ability to work as an independent player as well as part of a team of highly efficient people and able to mentor the junior team members
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Knowledge of Cross-platform app experience
- Knowledge of Cloud environments like AWS
- Knowledge of Socket based programming.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.