Website DayOne / Sony Music Ent.
Creator research, DSP research, vendor research, ppt’s and pitches for songs, gen z community research & idieation, focus group management, executing and developing marketing stratergies.
What you will do:
- Research- social media creators, DSP playlists, vendor, Gen Z audience building
- Brand pitches
- Focus group management
- Marketing campaign- planning and execution
Who you are:
- Previous Experience: min. 1-2 years in a research and/ or marketing based role
- Education: Graduation
- Skills: Research, Marketign strategy, Creativity, Communication
- Interests: Music, Pop culture, Instagram trends
What we give you:
You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey.
A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork.
We invest in your professional growth & development.
As an active part of a culturally and socially diverse society, Sony Music’s aim is that our workforce is diverse and inclusive. Sony Music is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.
We employ, retain, promote and otherwise treat all employees and job applicants according to their merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We apply this policy without regard to any individual’s sex, race, religion, origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition or disability.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.