Website Azadi Records
Our company is an industry leader, and we believe that our employees are our greatest strength. We are looking for a Human Resources Manager that is committed to recruiting top talent and providing our staff members with exceptional work experience. From the moment of hire until the time they leave the organization, we want employees to be engaged in their jobs. Our ideal candidate will be skilled in managing compensation, benefits, recognition, training, performance management and employee relations in a manner that retains staff members long-term and builds our employer’s brand. We are proud of the diversity in our workforce, and our Human Resources Manager is tasked with ensuring that our company culture welcomes a diverse population and supports each person in achieving career goals within the organization.
You will be responsible for;
- Design and implement an overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media, etc.
- Screen candidate’s resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews and recruit employees
- Assess the applicant’s relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitudes
- Evaluate candidates’ strengths compared with clients’ requirements.
- Onboard new employees
- Track candidate performance
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the management
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
This role calls for;
- At least 3-year of working experience in the HR field.
- Computer literate particularly with MS Office.
- Willingness to lead & learn.
- Ability to communicate effectively & professionally
- Ability to speak professional English.
To apply for this job please visit azadirecords.com.