Website Azadi Records
We’re hiring a talented and knowledgeable Graphic Design Intern with fresh, creative ideas and an excellent eye for detail. We need you to design a variety of creatives that aren’t ordinary. A zealous designer, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, shows amazing attention to detail and doesn’t back away from thinking out of the box.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Media handling in the product listing.
- Photo Cutting and resizing.
- Review photos, edit, and make necessary changes.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in a related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Coral.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, branding, product, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Blender, InDesign, Canva, etc.
To apply for this job please visit azadirecords.com.