About the job
Saregama India Ltd. is a renowned Indian music label and India’s only entertainment company with IP offerings across media channels (music, films, web series and TV serials), delivery platforms (physical and digital) and business models (licensing and Retail). Saregama is known for its music catalogue which consists of more than 1,42,000 songs in all leading Indian languages built over a period of more than a century.
• Maintaining and tracking Open Stage releases.
• Handling the paperwork
• Coordinating with the artists
• Brainstorming new content ideas
• Coordinating with internal and external teams
• Strong analytical mind and attention to detail.
• Experience with Excel and Power point.
• Good communication skills.
• Music Background is preferred
• Coordinating with artists.
• Brainstorming new content ideas.
• Coordinating with internal and external teams.
• 0-2 years of work experience
• Should know and understand Bengali language Excellent communication, presentation, human relations and interpersonal skills
• Ability to strategize and execute long term vision
• Self-motivated – Ability to work under high-pressure environments and maturity to understand the business needs at all points.
•Keen interest in music.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.