About the job
Believe is one of the world’s leading digital music companies. Believe’s mission is to develop local artists and labels in the digital ecosystem by providing them the solutions they need to grow their audience at each stage of their career and development.
Its 1,610 employees in more than 50 countries aim to support local artists and labels with a unique digital expertise, respect, fairness, and transparency.
To support our fast-growing presence on all continents, we are constantly looking for new Believers to join us and make a stronger and more positive impact on the music industry!
Believe is listed on compartment A of the regulated market of Euronext Paris (Ticker: BLV, ISIN: FR0014003FE9).
Ready to #setthetone with Believe?
- We are looking for a Passionate Digital Marketing Junior Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including YouTube, social media, and Digital advertising
- Build and improve our artist’s social media presence across all digital channels
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies and platforms.
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing projects on own
- Working knowledge of digital ad platforms
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
Apply: Interested applicants can email their resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to us at +91 9987373636.
#Flexibility – Just punch in leaves, not intime and out time
#Office perks – a game of foosball, table tennis to bat the afternoon lacklustre, free event pass for exclusive and limited shows, music subscription, etc
#Wellbeing – Caring by EUTELMED, professionals are at your disposal for advice and support, in your own language and culture
#Transperancy – engaged in secondary activity just disclose it to us
#Sustainability – You can be a part of CSR program, represent yourself as a #shaper and contribute to a better future.
Believe strongly promotes equal treatment regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.