Website Believe India
About the job
Believe is one of the world’s leading digital music companies. Believe’s mission is to develop local artists and labels in the digital ecosystem by providing them the solutions they need to grow their audience at each stage of their career and development.
Its 1,610 employees in more than 50 countries aim to support local artists and labels with a unique digital expertise, respect, fairness, and transparency.
To support our fast-growing presence on all continents, we are constantly looking for new Believers to join us and make a stronger and more positive impact on the music industry!
Believe is listed on compartment A of the regulated market of Euronext Paris (Ticker: BLV, ISIN: FR0014003FE9).
Ready to #setthetone with Believe?
As part of its Content Operations business, Believe is currently looking for a Content Specialist for Chinese Content. Working within our international Content team, the candidate will perform the following tasks, both internationally and for the local market, specifically focusing on music content of Chinese music which includes:
- Validate Chinese digital music metadata content, in accordance with the rules outlined by iTunes and other international digital music stores (training will be given)
- Check and verify all metadata submitted by Chinese labels and artists.
- Ensuring that the Chinese content is processed as soon as it is submitted by the labels/artists respecting the release date of the submitted releases
- Ensure the quality check of the Chinese release which includes metadata and thumbnail guidelines to be adhered while processing the releases.
- Ensure proper coordination with the central team of Believe for the release validation (Quality Control) process.
In addition to it, Believe Service’s mission is to offer cutting-edge distribution and publishing technologies, innovative artist tools and best-in-class services that empower artists, labels, and managers to reach worldwide audiences, maximize their music sales revenue and access the tools they need to grow and sustain their careers without surrendering their independence.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Advance/Intermediate Fluency (both written and spoken) in Chinese Language both traditional and simplified Chinese (typically HSK 6 – 9 level)
- Should have been working on Chinese languages with a minimum experience of 4-5 years
- Keen interest in music industry, new technologies, digital music platforms etc.
- Proactive and willing to improve process and tools.
- Organised, reliable and independent.
- Motivated and curious, you know how to prioritize the work given.
- Team spirit
- Proficient using Microsoft Office
- Fluency in English is mandatory, both written and spoken
#Flexibility – Just punch in leaves, not intime and out time
#Office perks – a game of foosball, table tennis to bat the afternoon lackluster, free event pass for exclusive and limited shows, music subscription, etc
#Wellbeing – Caring by EUTELMED, professionals are at your disposal for advice and support, in your own language and culture
#Transperancy – engaged in secondary activity just disclose it to us
#Compensation – Tailor made flexi pay plan for tax saving
#Sustainability – You can be a part of CSR program, represent yourself as a #shaper and contribute to a better future.
Believe strongly promotes equal treatment regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.