Website Believe India
About the job
Believe is one of the world’s leading digital music companies. Believe’s mission is to develop local artists and labels in the digital ecosystem by providing them the solutions they need to grow their audience at each stage of their career and development. Its 1,610 employees in more than 50 countries aim to support local artists and labels with a unique digital expertise, respect, fairness, and transparency. To support our fast-growing presence on all continents, we are constantly looking for new Believers to join us and make a stronger and more positive impact on the music industry! Believe is listed on compartment A of the regulated market of Euronext Paris (Ticker: BLV, ISIN: FR0014003FE9).www.believe.comReady to #setthetone with Believe?
As part of its Content Operations business, Believe’s TuneCore Service is currently looking for a Content Quality Senior Administrator of TuneCore for India. Working within our international Content team, the candidate will perform the following tasks, both internationally and for the local market, specifically focusing on music content of TuneCore which includes:
- Ensure Quality checks for all responses of tickets (mails and responses) to the TuneCore artists which is done via Zendesk software.
- Ensure to improve the Ticket satisfaction score and rating that is done for the artists.
- Ensure proper coordination with the central team of Believe and TuneCore for the release validation process.
- Ensure on time customer support for all the client in TC with relevant solutions following the SLA.
- Research and find patterns to prevent unsatisfied rating and activity of Zendesk ticketed replies to the artists.
- Investigate potential occurrences of unsatisfied tickets and activity and report to management.
- Provide reporting on customer and product issues.
In addition to it, Believe’s TuneCore Service’s mission is to offer cutting-edge distribution and publishing technologies, innovative artist tools and best-in-class services that empower artists, labels, and managers to reach worldwide audiences, maximize their music sales revenue and access the tools they need to grow and sustain their careers without surrendering their independence.
- Keen interest in music industry, new technologies, digital music platforms etc.
- Should have been mandatorily working on Zendesk with minimum of 2-3 years.
- Good communication skills
- Experienced in Customer support and reporting.
- Proactive and willing to improve process and tools.
- Organized, reliable and independent.
- Motivated and curious, you know how to prioritize the work given.
- Team spirit
- Proficient using Microsoft Office
- Fluency in English is mandatory, both written and spoken
- Strong attention to detail
- Understand the importance of good customer service.
- Extensive music knowledge (US & International) and/or a willingness to keep up to date with current music.
Believe strongly promotes equal treatment regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, age, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies.
Apply: Interested applications can email their application at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.