Website Believe India
Believe is one of the world’s leading digital music companies. Believe’s mission is to develop independent artists and labels in the digital world by providing them the solutions they need to grow their audience at each stage of their career and development. Believe’s passionate team of digital music experts around the world leverages the Group’s global technology platform to advise artists and labels, distribute and promote their music.Its 1,650 employees in more than 50 countries aim to support independent artists and labels with a unique digital expertise, respect, fairness and transparency.Believe offers its various solutions through a portfolio of brands including Believe, TuneCore, Nuclear Blast, Naïve, Groove Attack, AllPoints, Ishtar and Byond. Believe is listed on the compartmentBelieve is listed on compartment A of the regulated market of Euronext Paris (Ticker: BLV, ISIN: FR0014003FE9).www.believe.comReady to #setthetone with Believe?
As an Artist Support Specialist, you will work directly with TuneCore artists to help them distribute their music online, answer their questions, and resolve any issues they have about their service.In this role, you will primarily support our growing Indian market:
- Answer customer emails, DMs, and phone calls to help artists distribute their music, and to use other TuneCore services
- Resolve issues and questions, customers, have about TuneCore products and services
- Work within TuneCore’s administrative system to update and correct account issues; cancel account content as needed
- Product account management
- Provide reporting on customer and product issues
- Work with a team on special projects as needed
- Report technical and communication issues in order to better service TuneCore artists
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Fluent in English and proficient in any 2 of the following languages: Hindi, Punjabi, Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada
- At least one year of experience working in an office and/or customer service
- Strong communications skills: written, verbal, and interpersonal
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Manage time effectively and prioritize workload
- Ability to work well independently, and as part of a team
- A basic understanding of the digital music industry is a plus
- Experience with Zendesk is a plus
- Believe strongly promotes equal treatment regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.