About the job
Believe is one of the world’s leading digital music companies. Believe’s mission is to develop local artists and labels in the digital ecosystem by providing them the solutions they need to grow their audience at each stage of their career and development.
Its 1,610 employees in more than 50 countries aim to support local artists and labels with a unique digital expertise, respect, fairness, and transparency.
To support our fast-growing presence on all continents, we are constantly looking for new Believers to join us and make a stronger and more positive impact on the music industry!
Believe is listed on compartment A of the regulated market of Euronext Paris (Ticker: BLV, ISIN: FR0014003FE9).
Ready to #setthetone with Believe?
As an Artist Support Specialist, you will work directly with TuneCore artists to help them distribute their music online, answer their questions, and resolve any issues they have about their service. In this role, you will primarily support our growing India market:
- Answer customer emails, DMs, and phone calls to help artists distribute their music, and to use other TuneCore services
- Resolve issues and questions customers have about TuneCore products and services
- Work within TuneCore’s administrative system to update and correct account issues; cancel account content as needed
- Product account management
- Provide reporting on customer and product issues
- Work with a team on special projects as needed
- Report technical and communication issues in order to better service TuneCore artists
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Fluent in English and in any of the following languages: English and Hindi
- At least one year of experience working in an office and/or customer service
- Strong communications skills: written, verbal, and interpersonal
- Working knowledge of Mac and the Microsoft Office Suite
- Manage time effectively and prioritize workload
- Ability to work well independently, and as part of a team
- A basic understanding of the digital music industry is a plus
- Experience with Zendesk is a plus
#Flexibility – Just punch in leaves, not intime and out time
#Office perks – a game of foosball, table tennis to bat the afternoon lackluster, free event pass for exclusive and limited shows, music subscription, etc
#Wellbeing – Caring by EUTELMED, professionals are at your disposal for advice and support, in your own language and culture
#Transperancy – engaged in secondary activity just disclose it to us
#Compensation – Tailor made flexi pay plan for tax saving
#Sustainability – You can be a part of CSR program, represent yourself as a #shaper and contribute to a better future.
Believe strongly promotes equal treatment regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.