Website Believe India
Believe is one of the world’s leading digital music companies. Believe’s mission is to develop local artists and labels in the digital ecosystem by providing them the solutions they need to grow their audience at each stage of their career and development.Its 1,610 employees in more than 50 countries aim to support local artists and labels with a unique digital expertise, respect, fairness, and transparency.To support our fast-growing presence on all continents, we are constantly looking for new Believers to join us and make a stronger and more positive impact on the music industry!Believe is listed on compartment A of the regulated market of Euronext Paris (Ticker: BLV, ISIN: FR0014003FE9).www.believe.com Ready to #setthetone with Believe?
As an A&R Talentscout Manager, you will support the team in a constantly technological, strategical and mutating environment with changing processes and policies. Thanks to a perfect understanding of our products and client’s needs, a solid customer success strategy, and an in-depth thinking of the music market, you can achieve revenue objectives and manage a portfolio of artists. You will directly report into Head of Artist Solutions India & South Asia.
Your Role & Missions
Your role is to source, attract and sign new partners (artists or labels)We expect you to be able to identify the best new leads and convert them to customers.
You Will Contribute To New Clients Acquisition And Implementation Of The Local Sales Strategy, Designed With Business Development Leader, By:
- Sourcing and building a pipe of new artists and/or labels,
- Identify and focus on the best leads
- Negotiating deals with such leads, in compliance with :
- defined business rules
- complexity of local market,
- real needs from the lead
- Adapting to service innovations and increasing complexity in deal structure
- Monitoring your performance using tools and dashboards
- Ensuring the best transition with the team that will handle customer’s day-to-day relationship and support (especially account management team)
Your SkillsBusiness skills:
- Expert in Deal-Closing
- Ability to quickly understand the music ecosystem
- Mastering CRM – Sales Force
- Mastering iCertis – CLM System
- Perfect knowledge of products/offers
- Results driven
- Easy contact and flexible communication
- Passionate about music
- Passionate about technology and data
- Proven track record in client servicing
- Deep knowledge of the indie artists landscape
- Solid network in the music industry with a first experience in distribution
- Passionate about technology, data and artists development
Graduate and above
Believe strongly promotes equal treatment regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, martial or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.