About the job
Believe is one of the world’s leading digital music companies. Believe’s mission is to develop local artists and labels in the digital ecosystem by providing them the solutions they need to grow their audience at each stage of their career and development.
Its 1,610 employees in more than 50 countries aim to support local artists and labels with a unique digital expertise, respect, fairness, and transparency.
To support our fast-growing presence on all continents, we are constantly looking for new Believers to join us and make a stronger and more positive impact on the music industry!
Believe is listed on compartment A of the regulated market of Euronext Paris (Ticker: BLV, ISIN: FR0014003FE9).
Ready to #setthetone with Believe?
As an A&R Talentscout Associate Manager, (India (East) and Bangaldesh) you will support the team in a constantly technological, strategic and mutating environment with changing processes and policies.
Thanks to a perfect understanding of our products and client’s needs, a solid customer success strategy, and in-depth thinking of the music market, you can achieve revenue objectives and manage a portfolio of artists. You will directly report into Head – Artist Solutions.
Your Role & Missions
Your role is to source, attract, and sign new partners (artists or labels) across east of India.
We expect you to be able to identify the best new leads and convert them to customers
You Will Contribute To New Clients Acquisition And Implementation Of The Local Sales Strategy, Designed With Business Development Leader, By
- Sourcing and building a pipe of new artists and/or labels,
- Identify and focus on the best leads
- Negotiating deals with such leads, in compliance with :
- defined business rules
- complexity of local market,
- real needs from the lead
- Adapting to service innovations and increasing complexity in deal structure
- Monitoring your performance using tools and dashboards
- Ensuring the best transition with the team that will handle customer’s day-to-day relationship and support (especially account management team)
- Expert in Deal-Closing
- Ability to quickly understand the music ecosystem
- Mastering CRM – Sales Force
- Mastering iCertis – CLM System
- Perfect knowledge of products/offers
- Results driven
- Easy contact and flexible communication
- Passionate about music
- Passionate about technology and data
- Proven track record in client servicing
- Deep knowledge of the indie artists landscape
- Solid network in the music industry with a first experience in distribution
- Passionate about technology, data and artists development
Apply: Interested applications can email in their resumes at email@example.com or reach out to us at +91 9987373636.
- Graduate and above
#Flexibility – Just punch in leaves, not intime and out time
#Office perks – a game of foosball, table tennis to bat the afternoon lackluster, free event pass for exclusive and limited shows, music subscription, etc
#Wellbeing – Caring by EUTELMED, professionals are at your disposal for advice and support, in your own language and culture
#Transperancy – engaged in secondary activity just disclose it to us
#Compensation – Tailor made flexi pay plan for tax saving
#Sustainability – You can be a part of CSR program, represent yourself as a #shaper and contribute to a better future.
Believe strongly promotes equal treatment regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.