The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to identify and engage with artists and label to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills.
- Identify partnership opportunities
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help company expand
- Maintain existing business
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
Your main duties will include sourcing, attracting, and signing new partners such as artists or labels. You will achieve this by building a pipeline of new artists or labels, identifying the best leads, negotiating deals in compliance with defined business rules, and adapting to service innovations.
To excel in this role, you should have expertise in deal-closing, an ability to quickly understand the music ecosystem. You should also have excellent business skills, a passion for music and technology, and a proven track record in client servicing. A deep knowledge of the indie artists landscape and a solid network in the music industry with prior experience in distribution will be advantageous but not mandatory.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 – 4 years’ prior industry related business development experience
- Overall upto 10-12 years experience is acceptable
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.